******WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT SHIPPING PIZZAS – PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES*****
The pizzas are made at the original Whitehall location and partially baked, shrink wrapped and frozen. We ship using insulated shipping containers and dry ice via UPS.
Upon arrival, the pizzas can be baked according to our partial bake instructions in your home oven. Baking instructions are included with your package or you can access them HERE.
We ship every Wednesday using Next Day Air Saver shipping with UPS. Shipments arrive on Thursday. You do not need to sign for the package. Orders must be placed by Monday for Thursday delivery.
For baking instructions, please see below.
Total cost per next day shipment of four pizzas is:
Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana
West Virginia, Michigan, Missouri, Alabama, Tennessee, Wisconsin, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Washington D.C., Minnesota, Iowa, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, New York, Florida, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island
Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, North Dakota, Arizona, Utah, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, California, Nevada, Washington, Oregon
PARTIAL BAKE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Thaw the pizza completely
2. Preheat pizza pan or cookie sheet in the oven to 500 degrees (we do not recommend using pizza stones)
3. Slide the pizza off of cardboard circle onto preheated pan
4. Make sure the cornmeal on the bottom is contained and does not spill into your oven. It will smoke and may catch on fire.
5. Cook on the bottom shelf for 8-12 minutes until you achieve the desired doneness.
6. Dough should be medium brown and firm throughout
Reheating your leftover Massey’s Pizza
We recommend from the fridge, reheating leftover Massey’s pizza in a skillet on your stovetop over medium heat. Cover with undersized lid to help heat the top of pizza. Use butter to create a wonder crispy crust.
Be A VIP!
Make sure to join our Massey’s VIP Email List for all the latest Massey’s info! Join here or just text MASSEYS to 22828.
Ready to order?
Call 614-866-0700 or click below and someone will call you back to complete your order.